Webb Wheel Products, Inc., a leading manufacturer of parts used in the transportation industry, has a Technical Service Support opening immediately available at our Cullman, Alabama facility.
- High School education or GED required – college degree is preferred.
- Strong computer skills. Proficiency in MS Word and Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must possess good technical aptitude and ability to explain technical concepts
- Must be available to travel on short notice
- Must be detail-oriented
- Receiving and responding to phone calls
- Scheduling and tracking shipments
- Accepting and processing orders from customers by phone, fax, email and EDI transnet
- Perform cataloging and part interchanges
- Answer customer questions and resolve issues
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports as assigned
- Provide product training at customer locations
- Provide technical troubleshooting at customer locations
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based on education and experience
Experience: Must have 2-5 years of Customer Service experience
Education: High School education or GED required – college degree is preferred